JCC Programs Overview
The Jewish Community Center is the center of Jewish life in Ann Arbor. We offer a myriad of programs for all ages and serve the broad and diverse needs of the entire Jewish community.
For a PDF of our most recent Chai Lights newsletter, please click here.
Our program offerings include:
• The JCC's Early Childhood Center is the only Jewish oriented preschool program in Washtenaw County.
• Camp Raanana is the JCC's outdoor summer day camp for children entering grades K-8. The camp is located at Cedar Lake in Chelsea, and provides round trip school bus transportation from the JCC.
• Kids' Konnection & Kids' Club are the JCC's daily afterschool programs for grades K-5, offering healthy snacks, homework assistance, fun projects and games, computer time, outdoor recess, holiday projects, and more.
• Our SPICE programs aim to involve the expertise, wisdom, and interests of JCC seniors. We offer weekly exercise classes, discussion groups, and special presentations.
• The Gelman Video Collection at the JCC offers a plethora of Jewish oriented DVDs and videos for your rental enjoyment.
• Gym activities at the JCC include Zumba, volleyball, callentics, and Israeli dancing.
• We offer enrichment classes for pre-school and elementary students in a variety of subjects, including art, sports, cooking, dance, drama, and more.
• Our Judaic and cultural programs are for everyone and include the Jewish Book Festival, Jewish Film Festival, art exhibits, holiday celebrations, and special programs.
There's something for everyone as we strive to inspire Jewish journeys!